Joely Viveiros, M.Sc, Aud (C)
Registered Audiologist, RAUD
Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner, RHIP
- Masters Degree in Audiology
- Certified Nationally by the Canadian Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Registered Provincially with the BC Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Professionals of BC.
- Member of the Canadian Academy of Audiologists
- Member of the American Academy of Audiologists
- Twenty years experience in the Audiology profession
Born and raised in Terrace, Joely is a proud member of her community, raising a family of young musicians who are active in the community arts programs. She provides friendly yet professional care, with a lot of friendly chats while working together with clients to improve their hearing and communication.
Click here to find out more about Audiologists.
Reception and Customer Care
Susan has been with the Terrace Hearing Clinic for 18 years. She is well-versed in all the hearing aid coverage programs, and can provide the best advice in obtaining coverage and working with your program. She understands hearing loss, the hearing instruments, and provides all the assistance and information you may need, with a smile and a friendly face.
Sue was raised in Kitimaat and has been living in Terrace for over 20 years.
Bookkeeping and Customer Care
Terri has been with the Terrace Hearing Clinic for 9 years. She is also well versed in all the hearing aid coverage programs, and can provide you with the best advice in coverage and the program that works best for your needs.
Terri was raised between Prince Rupert and Terrace.